Monday, November 30, 2015

Life: a post by Aimee

So my life is pretty much over. I lived a good long life, had a son and a
daughter, a little red car (I was always speeding) a nice house, and now
I'm sitting around with my fellow Lifers enjoying my retirement at
Countryside Acres. At the end of my career I  had a large list of
accomplishments such as winning a Nobel Peace prize, saving an endangered
species, and inventing a better mouse trap. I know, the world really really
needed a better mouse trap. You're welcome. Well, I asked my siblings to
expound upon the accomplishments and tell exactly what I did so here they
are. Be amazed. I invented Doritos flavored ice cream. I designed a
complicated mousetrap I can't describe that uses the mouse's psychology
against him. I cured the common cold by having creepy Miss Frizzle from the
Magic School Bus go inside my body and find the cure. I saved the
endangered Purple Ant Eaters by inviting them over to my house to clean up
my ant infestation. Free lunch for a week. Created a new teaching method
where the student smacks his head on the back of his chair while saying
math facts. Pounds the information in, I guess. And the biggie...won the
Nobel Peace prize by paying Paul (he became President in the game, way
outdid me) a fortune to get everyone to give up their guns while he was in
office. Sounds pretty useless. Verses from Ecclesiastes come to mind. Can
they make a Christian version of this game?! Evangelism would be more
awesome. -Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please leave us your thoughts, questions, or suggestions below!